An online portal that exchanges the tenders between clients and vendors to build a network and provide sourcing.
A tender is the list of the cost incurred for materials, and services provided by the client in a specific location.
Browse through "Become-a-member" page and choose "Client" as an option to upload the tenders. Client registration is free.
1. Browse through "Become a member" page
2. Select vendor as an option
3. Select your subscription plan
4. Navigate through the Payment Gateway
5. You will receive an approval from our Administrator. Once approved, you will be able to view the tenders.
Yes. We have prepared a free subscription to provide our vendors. However, they cannot view any of the tender details apart from the tender name.
Vendors with a free subscription can opt for "One-token" plan. They can pay for one token to view a particular tender.
1. Stripe for the UK
2. PayNow for Zimbabwe
Yes. The vendors can customize the tenders as per their requirement. The administrator shall revert them with an updated cost on the request.
No. A client can upload a tender only after the administrator approves the request.
- Tender Name
- Tender Description
- Tender Document
- Tender Location
- Tender Closing Date
- Tender Category
- Tender Details View for the vendors
Administrator and the vendor who purchases your tender.